New announcement. Learn more

[email protected] | 2/36 Thackeray Street, Hamilton 3200

Personal Grievance Claims

A Personal Grievance is a Legal complaint that an employee can raise against an employer if they believe they have been treated unfairly or that their employer has acted towards them in a way that is unjustified. If the first attempts at fixing the problem don’t resolve the issue, an employee may raise a Personal Grievance and seek professional help to get the matter settled.

At Rose Alchin and Associates, we can represent either the employee or the employer, helping the parties navigate the at times complex and time critical issues. We strive for early resolution and optimal outcomes. We offer advice, support and representation at all stages of this process including meetings between the parties (both formal and informal), assisting through the Mediation process with MBIE, and also with Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court hearings when necessary.


Contact our team of employment lawyers

Fill in the form below to enquire about this service.

{{errors.first('rs-28bc-7da5-febb', 'rs-28bc-de00-c4c8')}}
{{errors.first('rs-28bc-7da5-9922', 'rs-28bc-de00-c4c8')}}